Just a little place where I drop stuff I've done or am doing.
A little about me: I write stuff. Sometimes it's good stuff and sometimes it's terrible stuff. Critiques are welcome, nastiness is not. Sometimes I draw or design stuff. I designed the Anti-Transphobia Action icon that floats around, and I'm pretty proud of that one. If you want me to draw or design something for you, get in touch. I can't promise I can help, but I'll try. Sometimes I take photographs of stuff, and that is fun. I love Bullet Journalling and I have a whole Instagram account, not to mention a page on my website dedicated to it.
If you need me for anything, there are a few ways to contact me.
- Email me at email@example.com.
- Contact me on Twitter at @quentinwrites or @publicquentin.
- Visit my blog and leave a comment.
Things I like receiving in emails/tweets/blog comments:
- Poetry - your favourite poem, or one you've written yourself.
- Praise from my adoring fans, i.e. my mother-in-law and not many others!
- Emails from non-profit organisations close to my heart telling me about campaigns I might want to blog about.
Things I do not like receiving:
- Mean comments about, well, pretty much anything.
- Anti-abortion wingnuttery and/or generalised bigotry.
- Promises to improve my search engine optimisation (what on earth IS that, anyway?).
- Requests from salespeople wanting me to blog about their products. I like my current washing powder just fine, thanks.